Koyasan Shingon Buddhism Sohonzan Kongobuji (hereafter, “Kongobuji”) recognizes the importance of safeguarding personal information and takes every measure to ensure its safekeeping. Kongobuji strictly follows all laws and regulations and follows data management policies to ensure our users’ trust.
Kongobuji Personal Information Policy
- We collect, use, and provide personal information to meet the objectives described on this site.
- We strictly follow all laws, regulations, statutes, and guidelines set forth by the Japanese government.
- We take measures to both prevent and rectify the impact of any unauthorized access to, or loss, destruction, alteration, and leakage of personal information.
- We provide a hotline for users to submit inquiries and concerns regarding personal information.
- We set a range of rules for the protection of personal information and continuously aim to improve and refine them.
On the use of personal information
Collection of personal Information
Kongobuji collects personal information from users in order to provide a better level of service. When information is collected, it is used, to the greatest extent possible, only for the purposes intended therein. Information is collected by fair and legal means. The following describes how personal collected by Kongobuji is used.
How we use personal information
Creation of content for users
Allowing users to shop and access services online, and when obtaining their consent for participation in other activities
Shipping items purchased by users
Responding to user inquiries
Regarding the use of personal information
- Personal information is only used within the scope originally consented to by the user in question.
- In the event that we provide or entrust personal information to a third party, such information will only be used within the scope originally consented to by the user in question.
- In the event that personal information is jointly used with other parties, such information will only be used within the scope originally consented to by the user in question.
Compliance with laws and regulations
- Kongobuji strictly follows all applicable laws, statutes, regulations, and guidelines concerning the use of personal information.
Safe management of personal information
- In order to ensure the accurate and safe management of personal information, we implement organizational, personnel, physical, and technical solutions to protect against the unauthorized access to and loss, damage, alteration, or leakage of personal information.
In the unlikely event of a problem, we will take measures to prevent its recurrence and address the issue accordingly.
Requests for disclosure
- Requests for disclosure should be directed to the hotline below.
Similarly, please direct all other complaints, inquiries, and other feedback regarding personal information to the Kongobuji hotline below:
General Affairs Tel: 0736-56-2011 Fax: 0736-56-4640